Monday, November 24, 2008

Kim will pose for Playboy, or so she thinks


Kim Zolciak, the real desperate housewife from Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta, spoke to Paper Magazine to keep her name and face in the news clear up some rumors. In that interview she dropped a bombshell -- she will pose for Playboy Magazine. Huh? Really? 

Somehow we are skeptical. It's just Kim talking out of her air head again. Oh, Kim. But then again, since she can't sing but still plans to drop an album anyway (she signed with an independent record label which is "renegotiating" her contract), showcasing your lady parts to the world, will get people to look at you and maybe buy your album.

Did you feel misrepresented at any time?
Yes, absolutely. It's for entertainment. My singing career was not an accurate portrayal of me singing. And I drink in every episode it seems. I do love wine but for God's sake! I'm a loyal friend and the way it was portrayed it didn't necessarily show that.

What's going on with Big Papa?
I called off my engagement. The big news is that we are no longer together. I tried to avoid him being on the show. He wasn't kept a secret for any other reason. He is estranged from his wife. There has been so much speculation, and it's funny to me.

How has your life changed since the show went on the air?
Oh lord. Well, I've had to get tougher skin for sure. I take everything kind of personally. I lived my life with my girls, and I no longer have that luxury. Of course you get recognized all the time, which I love. My older one reads the blogs. She's 11. I tell them just to remain true to who they are.

How are things between you, NeNe, Lisa and the rest of the ladies? The reunion looks pretty heated.
Drama drama drama. Some stuff took its toll. It's, “she said, she said.” I'm closest to Sheree at this point. I really like her. It's not exhausting to be around her. NeNe and I are working it out, and Lisa and I are not necessarily speaking at this point.

Are you really 29? Set us straight.
I'm actually 30, and [the controversy] is hilarious to me. In some of the clips there was a ton of makeup on me. In some of the footage I look like I'm 50 years old. I'm 30. I'm like a size 2. People tell me I'm so much prettier in person. TV makes you look so much different. I'm working on shooting a cover of Playboy. I guess 30 ain't that bad.

All that Botox is making her delusional. 

Fun times.



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment