Sunday, November 30, 2008

'Michelle Williams, Period' Unveils New 'do, Gets Frank



Singer and friend-to-the-show Michelle "That Other One" Williams unveils a new shorter, relaxed 'do in Corduroy Magazine .

Here are some excerpts from that interview:
“There is that glamour side to me, but then there is that girl who just wants to chill out at a café in Brooklyn or be in Chicago by the lake, without a sequined dress and heels on.”

“My goal isn’t to sell-out stadiums or be on the cover of magazines anymore. My dream path is just to get that loyal fan base. I don’t care if it’s a hundred million or a hundred thousand. I’d rather play an underground club where people all know your songs than perform for audiences who have no idea who you are.”

“People are naturally going to say ‘oh that’s the girl from Destiny’s Child'. That’s my foundation and I don’t think it’s ever going to go away. But now I just want to be known as Michelle Williams, period. Not ‘Michelle Williams from Destiny’s Child.’”
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment