Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ted Haggard Says He's 'Heterosexual with Homosexual Attachments'


Quote/Unquote Ex-gay preacher Ted Haggard is on a media blitz; he's trying to get you to watch his HBO documentary, "The Trials of Ted Haggard". In case you forgot about this queen, Haggard was an anti-gay preacher who just happens to have had a secret of his own (surprise!); he was getting it in with a male prostitute. But just recently Grant Hass, a 20-year-old church volunteer came forward admitting he and the former pastor were lovers, too.

He appeared on Oprah yesterday.
Admitting to still harboring "sexual thoughts about men, but they're not compulsive any more, and I do have temptations, but they're not compulsive."

Haggard also admits to struggling with homosexual urges all his life, and a therapist characterized him and his behavior as "heterosexual with homosexual attachments."

"I do believe I don't fit into the normal boxes," Haggard said. "I do think there are complexities associated with some people's sexuality, but it just wasn't as simple as I wanted it to be, because I was so deeply in love with my life."

But, he added, "I had this other thing going on inside of me too."

And we know what that is, Ted - 7 inches! How you doin'

Meanwhile, in other not-so-ex-gay-Christian news: Donnie McClurkin will be twirling and cruising players performing Friday at a Superbowl gospel concert in Tampa.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment