Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Solange Can't Handle Her Nyquil


Last week, Solange Knowles encountered a slight problem. She took a NyQuil tablet before catching a plane, but the only place she ended up was in a hospital bed after found passed out on the floor of LAX.

And, she detailed the experience in her Tweets: From the Nyquil ingestion to when she awoke to a group of random people standing over her, to having an IV drip stuck in her arm to treat dehydration, which supposedly caused her to miss her flight and almost comatose.


  1. i took a nyquil and i think maybe im getting high off it because im not sleeping.maybe i should close my eyes before these twits are bananas
    7:30 PM Feb 17th from web
  2. wonder if i dont go to sleep what will happen?
    7:45 PM Feb 17th from web
    think im certified loosing it on nyquil. going to sleep before i start freestyling on the plane.
    7:51 PM Feb 17th from web
  3. @Krucial omg i didnt know nyquil could do this to you.i took the pills tho.cant stomach cough syrup.trying to be proactive on this flight.
    7:59 PM Feb 17th from web in reply to Krucial
  4. Never taking nyquil again. I feel so wierd.
    11:43 PM Feb 17th from mobile web
  5. Woaah…… How’d I end up in the hosptal?
    2:42 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  6. Woke up to 8 random people over me, laid out on the floor in baggage claim!
    2:43 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  7. Guess I passed out! Scary. Hooked up to IV now . Apparantly I’m super dehydrated.
    2:44 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  8. My mom is here! I’m ready to go! I’m fine now. Just let me go home and drink Gatorade!
    2:46 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  9. @Atrack dude, I’m like still in shock. I’ve never pAssed out before. Think it was the nyquil too. I felt wierd when I woke up
    2:48 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  10. @Krucial thanks so much!!!! I AM indeed staying away from that shiz. I’m trying to plan an escape out this piece.
    3:15 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  11. This has been the day from hell. I’m done with the second Iv. I just want to get in the bed and lay with Julez. That’s all I want.
    3:17 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  12. I’ve never passed out before. Shit was like the movies. People standing over me saying “hello”. I’ve been embarrased enough today.
    3:19 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  13. My mom is the best. LOL. She’s like ain’t nothing wrong with this girl, she need some water and rest… Pull up the car! LOL
    3:21 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  14. Blood pressure low
    3:26 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  15. I’m out! Yay!
    3:45 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  16. they let me go….. Rest. Water. Rest. Water.
    3:46 AM Feb 18th from mobile web
  17. ok. so im just waking up. i feel fine. then someone tells me its all online i OD on Nyquil. yikes. no.
    1:55 PM Feb 18th from web
  18. i have been sick with the flu for a few days, took the correct dosage on the plane of the medicine (2 capsules) the flight was 6.5 hours
    1:57 PM Feb 18th from web
  19. when i landed and woke up, i felt weird…i thought from the Nyquil maybe but turns out I was really dehydrated so thats what caused me..
    2:00 PM Feb 18th from web
Many are wondering: was this all a part of Etta James' and all other the Beyoncè haters evil plan to do away with her sister, Solange?




Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Post a Comment