Thursday, April 30, 2009

Darryl Strawberry Had Sex With More Than 1,000 Women!


Former NY Mets star Darryl Strawberry is a whore. Yes, we said it.

In an interview with Boomer and Carton on WFAN radio, Darryl spoke freely about the many, many MANY women he slayed back in the day. You know women he cheated on his wife with, prostitutes he hired all the while strung out on cocaine.

But that's neither here nor there. That was the past, at least we hope, right.

On going from a shy, quiet kid to the sexual beast he became:
“I really wasn’t that high on ladies when I was in high school and coming up. I thought they were a major distraction, I was focused. All of a sudden I come to the level of getting to the big leagues and I remember my first experience, I went to San Diego and a girl called and said she was a reporter and wanted to meet me. I went downstairs and there it was, she was definitely a 10 and boom I was like, “Well this is what it’s like.” I thought it was pretty incredible. At that time in my life, there was no question. I wasn’t turning it down.”

How many women did he sleep with?
“I don’t know. More than you should have, just put it like that.”

More than 1,000?
“Oh yeah, of course.”

More than 5,000?
“Oh no, I won’t stretch it that far.”

What is the most women he’s been with at one time? Four?
“No no, I never went down that road…Maybe three.”


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I see guys that look like Darryl Strawberry, to me they have the cocaine abuse look. Just take a good look at at his nostrils and mouth. I've noticed a handful of guys with that exact same look and I know for sure 1 of them was a true cokehead, probably still is.

Post a Comment