Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tyra Comes Face to Face With Stalker


Tyra Banks came face to face with the man accused of stalking her today - in court.

Brady Green, 39, is charged with stalking and harassing Tyra with a series of phone calls, unwanted flowers and an unwelcome visit in March 2008 to her W. 26th St. studio.

Tyra calmly testified in Manhattan Criminal Court she was terrified when Brady Green tried to slip past security into her Chelsea studio.

"I was about to leave, and a bunch of people from my staff were like, 'Stop, no, you can't leave!" Banks said of the day staffers barricaded her in a dressing room. "I know I have fans, but I've never in my entire career had my staff react in this way.

Green also sent Banks a bouquet of flowers with a note professing his love.

"The flowers did not scare me," she said.

Green's attempt to see her at the studio freaked her out.

"I fear the safety of my staffers. I fear the safety of my family. I fear the safety of people in my vicinity," Tyra said.

She admits to being shadowed by security - even when she goes jogging.

"I don't live that kind of sheltered, protected life. I like to walk around my neighborhood."

The unwanted attention from the hulking Green - who Banks said she had never seen until today - forced her and the show to ramp up security.

Green, who is cuckoo, will take the stand later today.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why they gotta make Tyra's face look so bad?

Post a Comment