Friday, May 29, 2009

Candy Spelling Blames Daughter Tori for Husband's Death


In a radio interview Thursday, Candy Spelling blamed her husband Aaron's death on daughter, Tori Spelling.

Suffice it to say, Candy and Tori have been engaged in a very public feud.

During the interview on 94.7 WMAS-FM, she said: "My daughter one day decided that she wasn't speaking to my husband, myself and my son, and that's how it's continued for the last, oh gosh, four or five years. And it was sad, that's what killed my husband, actually. He just didn't want to live after that. He [had] just done everything he could possibly do for his daughter, and she wanted no part of him once he couldn't do anything for her."

Candy is sticking by her statement.

“I didn't intend to create headlines,” Candy told Radaronline. "I was asked a question about my daughter not speaking with my family, and I answered truthfully. My husband was very ill, and he had stopped eating and taking liquids. He called Tori on a daily basis, and never stopped asking if Tori had returned his call. We had to say no every day.”

Here's the audio:

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment