Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chris Brown Makes First Public Statement: 'I Ain't a Monster'

What do you get when you put Bow Wow and Chris Brown in front of a camera?

You get this! Which is Chris Brown's first public utterance since this.



“I’m telling you, I’m telling you…I just want to say, what up? ‘Cause I ain’t been out there in a minute. New album going to be coming soon. We’re working on it right now; called ‘Graffiti’. It’s got everything on it, you know what I’m saying, y’all be ready for that. I’m about to drop a single for y’all this summer. We ain’t going nowhere! Everybody that’s haters, they just been haters. All my real fans, I love you all. I ain’t a monster!”
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He better watch his back hanging with Bow Wow, he will have Chris Ooowwin and how you doin all over the place!

Post a Comment