Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Woman Tries to Burn Off Cheating Husband's Balls!


A New York woman, who claims her husband of 21 years has emotionally and physically abused and most recently cheated on her, took matters into her own hands Monday night.

She poured a large pot of boiling hot water all over his balls as he slept.

"I was in bed, I was fast asleep . . . She came into the bedroom and poured hot water all over me," said Emmanuel "Ojo" Ojofeitimi, 67, pictured, who was being treated for second- and third-degree burns over 30 percent of his body.

"I didn't know what had happened. By the time I woke up, the skin was falling off," Ojofeitimi said.

"It sounded like a woman screaming," a neighbor said of the 6 a.m. attack.

Ojofeitimi's wife, Oyindamola, 67, was charged with assault and harassment and was arrested.

"I don't know whether she flipped out, or something happened . . . I didn't anticipate this at all," he said. "She does not know how to forgive and forget; she doesn't let anything go by. If I come home late from work, she's always assuming that I'm with a woman."

After she pour the scalding hot water on him, he said he "jumped up and called 911."

Oyindamola put cold compresses on his burns, which ranged from his knees to his abdomen and also were on his arm, back and face.


source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOod FOR HER! It's about time woman get so revenge on men for cheating. Maybe they will think twice before they cheat and leave the relationship before being with another woman.

Post a Comment