Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hulk Hogan Had a Gun to His Head, Was About to Pull the Trigger, Then...


Former wrestler Hulk Hogan has revealed he tried to take his own life.

In his new book, My Life Outside the Ring, Hulk blames depression from the very public divorce from Linda, his his wife of 23 years, and his son's Nick incarceration following a tragic accident which left his best friend in a vegetative state as the reasons for his downward spiral which ultimately led to him wanting to commit suicide after downing a lethal cocktail of Xanax and rum.

"There were times when I thought that a whole bottle of pills would go down easy. Then I noticed the gun in my hand," he wrote. "I was careless with it. I kept my finger pressed right to that trigger and if I moved that finger an inch in the right direction, I would have blown my brains out."

He credits Laila Ali, whom he worked with on the reality show "American Gladiators" for saving him.

As he was about to pull the trigger, she called him on the telephone.

So, he didn't take his life, but he wanted to murder Linda?


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment