Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Manolo Blahnik Hates Celebrities and Doesn't Want Them Wearing His Shoes


Uh-oh, did Manolo Blahnik just shot himself in the foot.

In an interview with Vogue magazine, the famed shoe designer said:

“I hate celebrities. All those pointless girls - I won’t name names, but you know who I mean. They are ‘famous.' Ridiculous. I like women with style: actresses like Uma Thurman, icons like Audrey Hepburn. I like women with style to wear my shoes.”

We all know which "celebrities" he's referring to (we won't names either), but will he now receive a backlash from said "celebrities" with no style who will no longer shell out $800 for a pair of Manolo's pumps?

Only time will tell.


source via
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment