Thursday, December 24, 2009

Woman Claims She Did Ecstasy With Tiger Woods


Susie Ogren says she met Tiger Woods while driving a beverage cart around on the golf course in Las Vegas in 1999. They became friendly and eventually started dating -- but they never had sex. But, according to Susie, they did Ecstasy together.

Susie tells the National Enquirer after meeting Tiger for dinner in October 1999 at the MGM Grand Mansion, she and Tiger (along with his friends) went to Studio 54.

She says: "One of his friends said, 'I've got some Ecstacy - let's roll' and produced little white pills, smaller than aspirins. Tiger and me did one pill each. I'm sure Tiger was hoping it would turn me on so he could get me into bed, and he took the pill so casually that it seemed to me he was used to doing it. But the Ecstacy was crappy. The pills just made us sweaty, and didn't make us feel good. I wanted to go to sleep. I could see Tiger wasn't happy that the Ecstacy wasn't turning me on. Soon he said he was tired and took off for jis luxury suite alone. He seemed angry."


Source: National Enquirer, Jan. 4, print edition.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment