Monday, January 25, 2010

Queen Latifah Wants Four Babies


Don't worry, she won't be breaking her hymen or pushing any of the babies out. Instead, she wants to adopt some Haitian orphans.
I wanna just go down there and get some of those babies. If you got a hook up, please get me a couple of Haitian kids. It's time. I'm ready. I got two arms, I can handle at least two. I can take a third in a backpack, and one in the front, we could just wrap it in some swaddling cloth...give me four."

In related news: Trina, the rapper, also wants to adopt.
She says, "I am in the financial position to adopt; therefore I am taking it into deep consideration at this time. I have always admired other individuals for adopting children not so much for their celebrity status but more so because of the 'nurturing' and invaluable change and joy it will bring to a child’s life."


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment