Friday, February 19, 2010

Family Guy Voiceover Actor Disses Sarah Palin For Real This Time


After “Family Guy” aired an episode in which the Chris goes on a date with a girl named Ellen, who has Down syndrome, and who tells him over dinner that her mother is “the former governor of Alaska.” Suffice it to say, Sarah Palin, who's son Trig has Down syndrome took offense. She said the joke “really isn’t funny” and was the work of “cruel, cold-hearted people.” But how would she feel knowing the actress whose voice was used in the show has Down syndrome?

Andrea Fay Friedman, the 39-year-old actor and public speaker, tells the New York Times:
I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line “I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska” was very funny. I think the word is “sarcasm.” In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes."
Grease!


Here's the Family Guy video.





source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment