Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Howard Stern to Jamie Foxx: 'Don't Start It With Me, I've Got a Sh-tload of Stuff on You'


It behooves us why anyone would want to go up against Howard Stern. That man will cut you off at the knees and feed you to the raccoons.

Jamie Foxx is taking a valiant stab at it. On his radio show last week, he called Howard and co-host Robin Quivers out for their remarks on Gabourey Sidibe.


Howard is not amused and issued a very stern warning to Jamie.


“I don’t really care about Jamie Foxx. Jamie says we’re friends but we’re not friends. I've had him on my show a couple of times. I don’t consider him a friend anymore. He seems to want to start in with me, wants to say that I’m irrelevant and he’s taking pokes and jabs at me and then says he loves me. I’m not feeling the love. The crew started in with me and I’m not some pussy who’s gonna sit here and take it and listen to some bullshit. And quite frankly, I’m mad now because, you know what, I got a shitload of stuff on Jamie Foxx, which isn’t a lot of fun and if he wants to start in with me…you know, even the name Jamie Foxx it’s interesting he chose the name Jamie. I could get into the whole fucking deal. And the thing is I don’t dislike the guy, he’s a very talented guy and I’m not going to take that away from him. He seems to be into some bizarre thing where he wants to start in with me so that he get some attention for his channel the Foxxhole, which is an interesting name too about the hole. I wonder which hole they’re referring to? How many holes are in Jamie? He's got an ass and a mouth and I don't know what he does with them....My guess is we're probably not on the same team. I think he's playing for a way different team. I don't know what team he's on but it ain't my team."

What does Howard know that he's not telling? We don't know, but for years there have been rumors about Jamie's sexual preference. Legendary!


Here's another part of Howard ad Robin discussing the feud.



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment