Friday, April 30, 2010

Whitney: When Bobby Brown Dies, I'll Be the First to Know


Earlier this week there was an online rumor that Bobby Brown died of lung cancer. Some of you sent us e-mails, but we soon learned that the report was a rumor and when Bobby called into Atlanta’s V103 radio station, we knew he was still alive and kicking. He said, “If you don’t see me or hear from me, it doesn’t mean I’m dead. I’m just thankful, man. I got everyday to look for.”

Ex-wife Whitney also confirmed that Bobbbbbbbby! is alive. During her concert at London's 02 Arena last night, she had some fun with the audience.

She joked: "My daughter called me after hearing a rumor on the Internet that he had died. But I said, 'Trust me, if that had happened, I'd definitely be the first to know.' He called her and said I should tell the people tonight, it's not over yet."

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment