Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beanie Sigel Licks Shots at Jay-Z, Kanye


Beanie Sigel has not squashed his beef Jay-Z, his former Roc-A-Fella boss. After releasing a diss record late last year, the Philly rapper released a new diss track called "Haters" attacking Jay-Z and Kanye, who he calls gay.

Beanie rhymes: “Middle finger up to Jayeeeer / I don’t give a fuck about Ye’eeer / Wanna know, I think Ye Queeeeer / He dress Gayeeeeer / I sweeeear / I heard he takes it in his reeeeear / You should know by now I don’t caaaaare.”

Boy we hope Kanye responds with a track similar to this.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment