Monday, August 30, 2010

This 14-year-old Girl is 6'9"


Elisay Silva, who is from the Brazilian Amazon state of Para, is 6'9" tall. The 14-year-old is believed to be suffering from gigantism, but she's been unable to get treatment because her family can't afford it. She also isn't getting an education, as she she was forced to quit school because she couldn't fit on the bus. But she has dreams of walking the cat walk. "I think my size, my body which is very slim, my tiny waist everyone who sees me tells me I could either be a basketball player or a model. But I’d rather be a model," she told a local TV station. "Now I like to be a tall girl. It calls people’s attention. Everyone looks at me, takes photos, films ..." She's expected to make her modeling debut in September.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment