Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WATCH: Australia's Next Top Model Host Announces Wrong Winner [Epic Fail]



On Tuesday night's live season (or is it cycle?) finale of Australia's Next Top Model, host an head judge Sarah Murdoch (think: Tyra) totally had a blonde moment. Like, OMG, really. The model-turned host announced Kelsey Martinovich as the winner. Minutes into her victory speech, Sarah was told that she made a mistake and the actual winner was Amanda Ware, whose photo was up on the big screen all the while.

"Oh my God, I don't know what to say right now. I'm feeling a bit sick about this. I'm so sorry about this," Sarah said. "This was a complete accident. I'm so sorry. It's Amanda. I'm so sorry."

EPIC. FAIL.

Sidebar: For her embarrassment, the show's producers gave Kelsey $25,000 ($24,000 USD).




source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment