Thursday, August 9, 2012

Man Whose Face Was Chewed Off By Miami Cannibal Speaks Out


For the first time since he got his face chewed off, 65-year-old Ronald Poppo is shedding light as to what happened last May when Rudy Eugene attacked him on a Miami causeway. In the interview with police, Ronald said he never met Rudy before and didn't do or say anything to provoke the attack. He said Rudy was nice but got irritated and "he mashed my face into the sidewalk,” he said. “My face is all bent and mashed up. My eyes, my eyes got plucked out. He was strangling me in wrestling holds at the same time he was plucking my eyes out.” He adds, Rudy "just ripped me to ribbons." Ronald remains in a long-term care facility after losing an eye, his eyebrows, his nose and parts of his forehead and right cheek in the May 26 attack. His other eye was severely damaged.

Here's the transcript:



source: WFOR
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment