Friday, February 15, 2013

Cop Threatens to Feed Man to Alligators


We don't know what caused Florida Highway Patrol trooper Alan Dubinski to go auf on Jessie Merchant, but we're sure glad it was caught on dashcam. The extent of deputy Dubinski's relationship with Jessie is unknown, although we can assume he probably arrested him a few times in the past for causing a disturbance. He had enough of Jessie's antics an in this videotaped exchange, the officer told Jessie in no uncertain terms, he plans to kill him. “[If] I get another call on you tonight I’m gonna come in your house, I’m gonna kick your f**king door in. You think I’m bulls**ing?” I’m gonna kick the f**king door in and I’m gonna come in there and drag your f**king ass out of your house, beating the piss out of you. And then I’m gonna feed you to the f**king gators....“I want to feed you to the alligators....If I see you again tonight, I swear to God — God be my witness you’re a dead man.” For making these terroristic threats, officer Dubinski was issued a written reprimand and allowed back on the force.


source: WFOR



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment