Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lady Facing Judge For Stabbing Her Husband Flips Out


This morning, Blanca Gemma Regalado, 53, appeared before a judge in a Miami courtroom for a bond hearing. She's charged with attempted felony murder after she stabbed her husband on Saturday. When the judge told her she'd be held without bond and will be going back to jail, Blanca -- who was in a wheelchair because her leg is broken -- started screaming and hollering and begging for mercy. But the judge was not fazed. "My husband broke my leg! Please don't, no! Don't, don't don't! Please, my husband broke my leg!" she screamed. Here's the back story: On Saturday, when officers arrived at the couple's apartment (a place cops have been called to several times before), they found Blanca's husband bleeding with six stab wounds to his upper abdomen, right leg and right arm; his live was also punctured. He was taken to a hospital where he remains in critical condition. Blanca admitted to the stab-ation, telling police: "I did it! My husband is a drunk. I'm tired of him and I stabbed him." She also told officers her husband becomes aggressive when he drinks and she had prepared a Swiss Army knife in her dresser for "the next fight." When the officer told Regalado her husband would be alright, she replied "No, I want him dead."

And yes, that's the same judge who a teen flipped off last month.


source: WTVJ

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment