Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mom Beats Son With Electrical Cord After Catching Him Getting a Professional From a Man


Erica Moore from Forest Hill, Texas appeared in court today for a pre-trial hearing stemming from an assault case. Erica has admitted to beating her 15-year-old gay son with an electrical cord after she caught him receiving a professional from her cousin earlier this month. She has rejected a plea deal which would have included one year’s probation, a $1,000 fine and mandatory anger management and parenting classes, but Erica wants the case to go to trial because she's innocent and was just disciplining her son.
According to Moore, one evening she found the door to her 15-year-old son’s bedroom closed. “My cousin at the time he was 18. My son he was 15 and I had walked in the room on [my cousin] giving oral sex to my son and I started whipping my son, and I’m the one who got in trouble as a result of me whipping him,” she said, back in March. Moore has openly admitted striking her son with the electrical cord. She said she used the form of discipline that she was brought up with as punishment, because she doesn’t believe in homosexuality. “When I walked in I saw my son, it was just disgusting to me,” she said. “I actually caught this going on in my house so how was I supposed to react to it? I supposed to just let it go? No! We was taught to discipline our kids and we whip our kids.” After being disciplined the boy’s grandmother took him to the hospital for treatment and police were alerted. Officials with the Forest Hill Police Department said Moore went too far with her discipline, causing bleeding and leaving marks on the boy’s thighs, forearms, hands, torso and back. Members of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference accompanied Moore to court Tuesday, saying they support her “for exercising her constitutionally protected religious rights and her moral obligation to train up her children in a Godly manner.” Moore’s teenage son continues to live with her. No trial date was set in the case.

source: KTVT
The Southern Christian Leadership Conference is a hate group, so we pay them dust. Note to Erica and the SCLC: Just like you can't pray the gay away, you can't beat it away, either. If found guilty -- which we presume she will since she has admitted to the assault -- Erica faces up to one year in jail.

Sidebar: Why didn't she whip her 18-year-old cousin who was pleasuring her child? Why hasn't the state stepped in and removed the boy from the home?


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand that u are upset that he was receiving pleasure from another male, but u appear to be the strength and love that he worships. He wants to be like you. U made him what he is. Accept that he is attracted to men, so what? U can beat him, u can ruin their lives,
But he is what he is. Talk to him, ask him about his feelings, desires, and his love for u, his role model and only true love.

Post a Comment