Friday, June 14, 2013

This Woman Survived a Tornado. Now Let's Hear Her Describe It


The National Weather Service confirmed an EF-1 tornado, with winds topping 110 mph, touched down in Atlanta yesterday. Zaniffa Ali hid behind a door as she saw the tornado through the skylight in the living room. "I saw it up there. It was just looking at me. I saw the big round cloud and a black little eye in the middle and it was just going whoooo-oooooo-oooo" she said. "I felt like the whole house was going to turn over. I couldn't even hear my voice because I heard everything from outside making the noise so loud, like a beast. Like a BEAST!" The Internet thank you for your bravery, Zaniffa.


source: WGCL




Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment