Monday, August 5, 2013

'The Police Killed My Sister's Only Child...It's Not Fair!'


Around 3am Sunday, police in the Bronx shot and killed 14-year-old Shaaliver Douse, who was shooting at another boy and then pointed the gun at officers. Last May, Shaaliver was charged with attempted murder after he shot a 15-year-old boy in his neighborhood. Shaaliver's aunt, Quwana Barcene, went in front the TV news camera to say: "My sister's only child, the police killed my sister's only child. I'm so sorry my sister got to go through this. She don't have no other kids. Who she gonna raise now?... It's not fair for the police to be able to kill our kids." Girl, bye!



source: WABC

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment