Thursday, November 21, 2013

Former NFLer Admits to Urinating in His Pants During Every Game of His Six-Year Career



Former NFL linebacker Channing Crowder, who played with the Miami Dolphins for six seasons until he retired before the 2011 season, has revealed that he urinated in his pants during games. In an interview with ESPN, the 29-year-old says: "I never went to the bathroom in the toilet. Every game I peed myself. Six years straight I peed down my leg. I would just be in the huddle and just... pee. Nobody in the stands would know unless you look down like, 'that's not water man.' My teammates didn't enjoy it as much as I did." We don't believe this is uncommon practice, but TMI, Channing! TMI!

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment