Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Councilwoman Has Breakdown on Radio Show, Claims Her Husband is Trying to Kill Her



A Memphis City Councilwoman, who also hosts a radio show, told listeners her husband is trying to kill her. In what some is calling a breakdown, Janice Fullilove said: "Everybody wants to know, 'Well, why do you drink? Why do you do this?' You know, I can't say it's because of him, but it's because of him I have done these things....I'm going to protect my life. I don't care this man here threatened to kill me, and I want the police director and everybody in the city to know....I can't let him kill me and he's threatened to kill me. He says he hates me." After making the announcement, she left the building. Did anyone check on her today? Is she all right?



source: WMC

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment