Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello, 911? Come Quick! A Restaurant Served Me Raw Waffles



We wish someone would re-enact this, because it's hilarious. On the morning of Jan 30., a woman, who may or may not be drunk, went to the Village Inn in Tampa, Florida for some waffles, but things got real when the waffles arrived undercooked. The unidentified woman refused to pay for the waffles, but the server told her no, she she did the most logical thing -- call 911.

Here's a transcript of the call:

Dispatcher: Tampa Police 911, what is the location of your emergency?

Caller: Yes ma'am, I'm at the Village Inn.

Dispatcher: The Village Inn where?

Caller: It's located off of 30th.

Dispatcher: The one near Fowler?

Caller: Yes ma'am.

Dispatcher: Okay. What's going on there?

Caller: I guess he work here or whatever, they gave me some raw waffles, and I told him I don't want the waffles, could he take it off my bill, he's all, 'oh I can't take nothing off your bill, ma'am', but you sold me something that was uncooked, I'm already paying for the whole waffle that was uncooked, you want me to pay for the half a waffle too that was uncooked? No, he's all 'well I'll call the police, you been drinking alcohol', well come on bring me a breathalyzer and everything, I am ready.

Dispatcher: Okay...

Caller: I told him I would call the police for him. Come on! (bleep) come eat (bleep) come on, man!

Dispatcher: All right, I'll go ahead and uh, send an officer to help you all sort this out, okay, but just so you know, it's gonna be a civil matter between you and the business, but we can definitely come out there to, to (inaudible) the dispute.

Caller (speaking to someone else): She say it's a civil matter between you and the business, but they can do that there. (to dispatcher) Yes ma'am, thank you.

Dispatcher: All right, we'll get someone out there.


source: WFLA



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment