Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello, 911? Come Quick! Subway 'Gave Me Marinara Sauce Instead of Pizza Sauce'


This lady -- 37-year-old Belvalante Michette Hall of Gastonia, North Carolina -- facing charges after she called 911 to complain about her order from a Subway restaurant. According to a 911 recording, Belvalante called around 5:43pm to say employees had put the wrong sauce on her flatbread pizza. "I'm down here and these people done gave me marinara sauce instead of pizza sauce and I've got them also down here telling me to shut up, all up in my face and everything," she said in a 911 recording. "Can you please send a cop down here? It's terrible. And I got my receipt, and I told them I can't eat that kind of sauce, and now they're telling me I can't get my money back. And they can't make me another pizza with pizza sauce on there." She later told the 911 operator employees made her mother another sandwich with no problem, but refused to make her another pizza. She was arrested and charged with misuse of 911 system. She was released three minutes later after posting a $2,000 bond.

source: WBTV
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment