Friday, February 27, 2015

'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks is Getting Ripped in Prison in Preparation for Modeling, Acting Career


Jeremy Meeks, the convicted felon who became Internet famous last year after his mugshot went viral, says he's looking forward to a career in modeling and acting after his release from prison.
“Hot Convict” Jeremy Meeks says he’s eager to serve out his sentence and is looking ahead to starting a career in modeling and acting. “I’m in a place where I will be able to provide for my family and really change my life,” Meeks told ABC News from a Nevada prison. “I never thought that everyone in the world would recognize me for my looks, so I feel extremely blessed and very thankful.” [...] Meeks is now working with agent Jim Jordan of White Cross Management and said he plans to take full advantage of his viral fame. In preparation for his release and foray into modeling, Meeks said that he is working on getting ripped. “I eat healthy. I do a lot of push-ups, pull-ups, dips, burpees, and I stay very active,” he said. Meeks said he wants to try his hand at both modeling and acting. “I wish I could be on a show like 'Sons of Anarchy,'” said Meeks. Jordan is confident Meeks’ notoriety can propel him into a successful career. “There is a sea of opportunities waiting for him,” Jordon said, who is working to set Meeks up with “modeling agencies around the world, endorsement deals and reality show interests.” As for that mug shot, Meeks said he wasn't intentionally giving his best “blue steel” for the picture. “I was just thinking about missing my family,” he said. “I was really thinking about my son a lot at that moment, that was the only thing that was on my mind.” Until then, Meeks said he is keeping his head down and relying on backing from the outside. “I've got a lot of support my family, my friends, and from my fans -- I get hundreds and hundreds of letters every month. I’m very thankful for all the support I've been getting,” Meeks said.

source: ABC
The 30-year-old was arrested last June in a gang crackdown in Stockton, California, and pleaded guilty in November to one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm. Last January, he was sentenced to 27 months in prison and ordered to participate in a substance abuse treatment program while incarcerated. He's hoping to be released early (this November), factoring time served and credit for good behavior.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment