Thursday, February 19, 2015

Man Bites Off Woman's Nose After She Broke Up With Him



Earlier this month, Michele Messer of Myrtle Beach, SC says she ran into a man she recently broke up with and he asked to speak with her. She obliged. A short time later the man, Chris Campbell, began attacking her and bit off her nose. “I was looking down and I just saw blood pouring from my face, and then I just kind of looked around and saw blood, smeared and everywhere in my van, Michele says. He then began to choke her and told her he had to kill her. Michele was able to escape. She's now recovering. Chris was arrested and charged with attempted murder.

source: WMBF
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment