Monday, March 30, 2015

'The View' Asked Jenny McCarthy Back, She Told Them "No!'


After her exit from The View in August 2014 (some say she was fired, she says she wasn't) Jenny McCarthy has been hosting a show on SiriusXM called Dirty, Sexy, Funny with Jenny McCarthy. This morning she appeared on Howard Stern's radio show (which is also on SiriusXM) with her husband, Donnie Wahlberg. Jenny said "The View" will be canceled in a year. (She's probably right.) “I think they might try one more year, then I think the Titanic might go down,” Jenny said. Then Donnie announced that producers from The View asked Jennie to return to the show. “She’s very gracious about The View and I told her the day that she left, I said they’re going to ask you back within six months. She won’t say it, and they did. Not officially, but they did.” Jenny then pipped in to add: “One of the producers called and said, would I ever consider it? And I said, ‘No, thank you' Because I couldn’t be me.” Here. Here.

Take a listen:




source: NY Post
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment