Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello, 911? 'I Want to Press Charges and Take Somebody to Jail'


A 14-year-old girl called 911 on Tuesday to report that several girls at a group home in Deltona, Florida tried to poison her by putting bleach into her drink. She called 911 to have the girls arrested, but when the dispatcher tried to get all the information he needs to pass on to police, the caller threatened to hang up and asked him why he's "asking all these questions." Eventually, she volunteered the information. "I just got home and I took out my drink, and I had went on the couch and drunk a little bit," she says. "But then I smelled it and my tongue was burning, so I went in the front yard and spit it out." When officers arrived and questioned the three suspects, the girls admitted to pouring bleach into the drinking water and not caring who would get sick. Two girls were arrested and charged with poisoning with intent to injure or kill.

Here's the 911 call:




Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment