Friday, June 19, 2015

9-year-old Boy Helped 7-year-old Girl Fight Off Would-be Kidnapper



Around 9am Monday, 9-year-old Luke Larson and his 7-year-old friend were taking a short cut through a park on their way to summer school at Oakwood Manor Elementary School in Gladstone, Missouri when he heard his friend scream. A man, hiding in the high weeds and shrubs, had grabbed the girl from behind. “I started running down toward them, he tried to grab her again, then he realized I was coming down and he ran back into the woods,” Luke said. The girl kicked and screamed until he dropped her then Luke grabbed her hand. Larson says he’s proud of his actions, but he doesn’t want to be considered a hero. "I feel proud of myself but I don't want to be called a hero. I was just helping others," he said. The would-be abductor is still on the loose.





source: KCTV
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment