Friday, June 5, 2015

Man Calls 911 After His Cat Attacked Him, Forced Him Outside For 4 Hours


A man from Stamford, Connecticut called 911 during a three-hour standoff with his cat about 1:30am Wednesday. Mohammed Lokman told the 911 dispatcher his 7.5-pound cat attacked him as he tried to enter him home, so he -- along with his wife -- retreated to the parking lot and sat in their car for almost 4 hours, before finally deciding to call police. "The problem is my cat was getting too aggressive. I was inside and she attacked me, and she scratched me in my leg and bite me. So me and my wife, we come outside and now we cannot go in the home like for three, four hours," Mohammed told the dispatcher. The somewhat perplexed dispatcher asked: "OK, you said a cat?" She sent officers to the home. Eventually, Mohammed and his wife were eventually able to get back into their home and cops advised them to stay away from the cat, which gave birth to a kitten the night prior, for the rest of the night.

Here's the 911 call:






source: Daily Voice

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment