Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Thieves Have Broken Into This Woman's Home Every Year Since 2013


Evadney Clark is sick and tired of burglars breaking into her home and stealing her stuff. The 71-year-old from Detroit who worked as a housekeeper before retiring says someone (whom she believes is a neighbor) has broken into her home in 2013, 2014 and last May. "I mean, '13, '14, '15, and when you call the police you got to go to the police station," she said. "No fingerprint, no investigation, it's nothing. I'm here suffering. I go to bed at night, I don't sleep sound. I sleep, I'm watching out." Evandney says there's nothing left to steal, but she'll "hang around for '16, see what happens for '16."




source: WDIV
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment