Wednesday, November 11, 2015

This Lady Smothered Her Dog to Death With Her Bare Hands, Doesn't Care What You Think



Jacquii Cooke from Oak Ridge, Tennessee, posted on Facebook that she smothered her dog to death with her bare hands because he was sick. But, her quest for likes and follows backfired. Instead, the Internet erupted: someone started an online petition asking the DA to press charges against Jacquii and one woman even went so far as to go to the police station and filed a report. But, Jacquii isn't apologizing for her actions. She says she smothered the life out of her 5-year-old pit bull named Blu after he was infected with she thought was heart worms. She said she refused to go to a vet to have the dog euthanized because she said euthanasia is what happens to mass murderers and she wouldn't have her dog put to death like that. "I don't kill dogs. I helped my dog with a mercy killing, and there's a distinct difference," she told a local TV station. "This is not something that I wanted to do. I don't live to kill animals. I love my animals. My animals are my family." Despite calls from those online and the Humane Society to police officers to arrest her, the police department said it won't charge Jacquii with a crime.

source: WVLT




Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment